Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Blog Spotlight--Labotomy Of A Writer

Welcome to my new weekly feature. If you decide that you like this, or would like to have your blog spotlighted sometime, leave me a comment or email and let me know! As this is week #1 of the Blog Spotlight, I should probably explain the process to you. These are blogs that I've found (or been led to) that I absolutely adore. For you twitter addicts like me, it is much like #FollowFriday or #WriterWednesday, only its on Tuesday, and its about the blog.

And onto the Blog Spotlight!


Labotomy Of A Writer

Blog owned by Anastasia V. Pergakis


Anastasia is a powerhouse with the writing and blogging. She works on two other blogs aside from this one, not to mention she is in the business of helping writers hone their craft. The woman is super busy, and she still manages to keep it all together. If that isn't enough of a reason to check out her blog, then let me give you some more!

On her blog you will find tons of randomness from her day. A recent post talked about how the Princess Bride and publishing were similar. A lot of posts are dedicated to helping writers. She had an entire series of posts dedicated to world building and character building. Anastasia will write about anything to do with writing. So if you are, like me, a writer, you need to check her out.

I love her site. The color is beautiful, as are the graphics, everything is laid out nicely. You can breeze through the posts getting an idea of what's in there, or read them in detail. You can find out what she's up to, and usually what others in the blogosphere are up to, as well.

There hasn't been one time that I visited her blog and not ended up giggling. She's awesome. As one of my first teachers at WDC, she has always super helpful, even lacking sleep. I swear she's a superhero, and you'll love her, so go check her out!




Tell me if you've already been to Anastasia's blog. Leave me a comment. What did you think? Would you recommend people see her blog? What do you like about it?

1 comment:

  1. I'm definitely a fan. Then again, I'm writing a guest post for her blog and I blog with Anastasia on the Character Cafe blog. So, I know her writing tips and get to know her characters, all of which are great. It's hard to imagine how she keeps up with everything and her family, but she is awesome like that.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! I love getting them.