Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Tuesday's Blog Spotlight

Here we are again, with the Blog Spotlight. I will give you the link and the info about one of my faves!

Remember, if you'd like to be one of my Blog Spotlights, leave me a comment or send me an email.

Without further ado... This week's Blog Spotlight!


Seeking The Write Life

Blog Created by: Aimee L Salter


What can you find there?

This blog was created by a writer for other writers. She has great advice for each step in the process of writing. Trying to come up with a concept, she has tips to help you on your way. Trying the self edit route? She's got an entire series of posts for you. And they're all amazingly helpful and easy.

Interesting Things to find there:

One of the coolest things I've seen on Aimee's blog is the Twilight Debate. It wasn't just a couple posts for or against, it was a week's worth of posts beginning with your take on Stephenie Meyer and her success and then the for and against the messages in the book. It was very thurough.

Why I love it:

There is just so much info. If there is anything, as a writer, that you need help with, she's sure to have a post (or five) about it. And she does it in a way that makes it easy to understand a follow through on.

If you haven't checked out Aimee's blog yet, you need to head over there ASAP. Again, here's the link. When you're finished over there, pop back over and tell me what you thought. If you've already been over there, you should leave a comment about what you thought so other's will know. Thanks much. And that's it for this week's Blog Spotlight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I love getting them.