Monday, January 31, 2011

Been Going...

For anyone paying attention (unlike me), you'll notice that I'm going a little blog crazy lately. The truth is I feel bad. I feel like I've abandoned my post--so to speak. Sure, I've been busy with the kids, and the work, and the boyfriend, and the editing, but that's not really a good excuse.

Anyway, I'm trying to make up for my poor behavior. I really would love to get back to a daily (or near daily) posting schedule again. I just don't know what to write about! Sure, I read a lot and I'm always going to have something to review (actually I'm waiting for a package from Amazon right now), but book reviews every day isn't enough.

Do you, oh fabulous reader, have a suggestion for me? I'd really, really love to hear it. Just leave me a comment, or pop me an email. I love to hear from you guys. It makes me feel special. :D

I'm going to try to assemble my thoughts over the next few days, and get some things set up to get you guys to participate. Maybe there will be a blogfest in there. Don't know for sure though.

Hope to hear from you guys soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I love getting them.