Friday, May 13, 2011

Ten Things You Probably Didn't Know About Me and One Lie

I felt like sharing with all of you today! How well do you know me? In fact, you may know me as well as I know you...

So, nothing too personal. You won't find my address, social security number, and birthdate. That would just be silly. Nope, today I'm going to give you a few facts about me. Nine, in fact. And one complete lie. You have to figure out which one is they lie. (By the way, the lie was really hard to figure out. Way harder to make it convincing.) So, good luck! :D

1: I hate to cook everything but breakfast, but the only breakfast I'm good at is omletes.

2: I do not like chocolate.

3: My kids have so many legos that I once built them a fort out of them. It broke when all four of them squeezed inside.

4: I'm allergic to cinnamon. Eating it or smelling it makes my tongue numb and swollen and causes breathing problems.

5: I couldn't form a good habit if my life depended on it. Except for wearing a seatbelt.

6: My favorite food is a potato chip sandwhich with mayo. BBQ chips are the best with Doritos at a close second.

7: I'm hypoglycemic and nearly died once from low blood sugar. I remember seeing a lot of white, but not much else.

8: I get "addicted" to a new video game every week. Plants vs. Zombies will be awesome forever, though.

9: My favorite movies are Lucky Number Slevin and Boondock Saints (which I bought in the $5 bin at Walmart before it was a huge success).

10: I would rob a bank to get backstage passes to a Led Zepplin show. (Crossing fingers for that reunion show)

So, that's it! Which one just didn't fit into place? If you guess correctly, then it gets to be your turn!

6 comments:

  1. I would have to say that you don't hate chocolate, but that you cannot live without it.
    There, that's my guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to say the same thing. No person doesn't like chocolate! Not even the ones that are allergic. Otherwise, as a hypoglycemic myself I would have to guess the potato chip and mayo one. Just with all that fat and no protein, it doesn't make sense!
    Ava

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Susan & @Karate- Actually, I really don't like chocolate. It always makes me feel like I've eaten way too much even if I've only had a small piece.

    @Karate - That really is my favorite food and I know its terrible for me which is why I'm only allowed one every month.

    So, there's two that are true. Any other guesses?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can not beleive anyone will hate chocolate, thanks for sharing about your life, very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Legos, Definitely legos. I priced those things when I considered building a life size garden sculpture. Of course if you've won the lottery ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. There’s not one woman (I’m going on the assumption that you’re a lady) that I know of who doesn’t love chocolate. So my guess is #2. And speaking of good ol’ Led Zepplin---you might like them, but not nearly as much as I do!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! I love getting them.