Thursday, May 5, 2011

The Lounge Around Book Club

If you haven't checked it out yet, I set up a new blog of sorts. I wanted to join a book club, but finding one in Iowa isn't as easy as it seems. My best bet was to find an online book club that I had to pay to join! No thanks. So, here's what happened- I decided that if I wanted to be a part of an online book club, my best bet was to do it myself. So I did.

There is a link to the Lounge Around Book Club on my side bar if you'd like to check it out. You'll find the book list, as well as a chat box to have disscussions about the books on the list. I'm also looking for other people to join and do reviews on books that aren't on the list. So, if you are up for it, go check it out, follow,  and maybe even join.

1 comment:

Please leave a comment! I love getting them.