Friday, April 29, 2011

A to Z: (Y)ou

Today's post is all about you, the reader! You guys have been so awesome this month and its really hard to believe that tomorrow the blogging challenge comes to an end. I've had a lot of fun doing these post and reading what you guys have wrote. Every day I have given advice and in return have recieved a lot through reading all your blogs, too. It has been awesome.

I'm a little hesitant to give up the constant posting. Granted, I could use a couple days next month to gather my wits and catch up on some much needed sleep, but I have one favor before I do.

Today, I ask you for advice. Being a writer is all about having a support system. We get no where on our own. Without the people we surround ourselves with, we could never get as far as getting published. So, here's what I'm asking today. In the next month, is there anything you would like to see me do? What kinds of things would you like me to blog about? What would you like to see me share? Is there anything you want to know about me?

That's it for today. Again, thanks to everyone who has blogged this month for the challenge, you guys have been awesome and its been really great getting to see your posts and pictures!

2 comments:

  1. What to do? Good question, but it really comes down to where you feel you are headed, and how that can be shared with your readers. I'm easy, though. I just enjoy reading your stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi...I just found your blog thru the A to Z challenge...
    Looking forward to see what you'll be posting for May...

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! I love getting them.